Feb 28, 2017 (Tuesday)
Girl Scout Educational Program
Mar 01, 2017 (Wednesday)
New Volunteer Orientation
Mar 04, 2017 (Saturday)
Meet and Greet at Mischief's Brewing
View all events »
Rhett was observed running in a neighborhood for about a week with his pal Scarlett. They are a bonded pair. He was eventually caught and brought to AEAR. He is outgoing and friendly and would make a great pet.He is...Learn more about Rhett »
Volunteering at Events
Listed are the special events that we have each year and what you can do to help. If you are interested in more information about any events, please contact us.
Come and help us at one of our adoption events. You can be in charge of watching one of the animals, help set up or take down, pass out literature and more.
View our Events Calendar for upcoming events.
Annual Fall Fundraiser
- Pass out flyers in your area about the event
- Come early the day of the event and help set up
- Ask your boss if they will donate an auction prize or raffle item
- Donate an item or service for the auction or raffle yourself
- Invite friends and relatives to go with you to the event
Summer Volunteer Party
- Come early to help set up
- Stay after to help clean up
- Call volunteers to remind them
- Address and sent out invitations